Schedule (Starting December 17, 2020)
Please be advised that we are operating on a limited schedule and with new protocols in place to protect the health of our players and staff. View our Protocols HERE.
The shop hours will be 7:30 – 12:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Tennis Programs
- Drop-ins (3.5 & above). $20 per player. ($10 per player Kama’aina). Sunday & Friday – 9:00am – 11:00am
- Clinics with Cathy Nicoloff. $50 per player. Reservations Recommended.
- Monday, Wednesday 8:00 am- 9:30 am (3.5+Live Ball)
- Thursday 8:00am – 9:30am (4.0 Live Ball)
- Pickleball Programs
- Drop-In – $20 per player. ($10 per player Kama’aina). Tuesday & Saturday 9:00am – 11:00am
- Clinics with Cathy Nicoloff. $25 per player. Reservations Recommended.
- Saturday 8:00am- 9:00am (All levels)
- All Memberships include Tennis & Pickleball
- Private lessons & racquet stringing by appointment only. To request instruction, please email Cathy Nicoloff at email@example.com.
- Proper tennis shoes and attire is required
- Tennis Drop-In Play with other players using a rotating doubles format. Playing level is 3.5 and higher.
- Youth racquets along with red, and green dot balls are available.
Ask about our pricing and facility partnerships for hosting your event or tennis program. All prices are subject to change. Restrictions apply with group pricing.
• Please respect all pandemic safety protocols. Wear face coverings indoors and around non-family members. Maintain social distancing. Wash your hands before and after play. Do not share equipment. Do not congregate before or after play.
• Check-in at the Tennis Shop. Hours are 7:30 am to 12noon daily.
• Private lessons with Cathy Nicoloff, USPTA Elite Professional. Call (808)264-0752 to book.
• Racquet stringing available.
• Water/Ice and Towel service will not be available until further notice. Please bring your own water and towel.
• Proper tennis attire is required.
• All Kama’aina players must have a valid Hawaii driver’s license.
For more information:
Kapalua Tennis Garden
Private Instruction is available by appointment only. To request instruction, please email Cathy Nicoloff at firstname.lastname@example.org.